What should I do if I believe my employer has unjustly fired me?

Pennsylvania follows the rule of at-will employment which allows an employer to terminate your employment for any reason save for discrimination.  If you fall in a protected class and you believe you have been terminated for that reason you should contact the EEOC, Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the Walker Firm.

My Non-Profit Organization is going through change can you help?

Yes, The Walker Firm has extensive experience in assisting organizations in strategic growth and planning.

Can you assist me in selling my home?

Yes.  Contact us at 610.279.3769 or email at Victoria@walkersalesteam.com.